<VV> Corsa dash Install help

rich dixon dixon5553 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 22 12:54:15 EDT 2011

Hi: Does anyone know of or have  detailed step-by-step instructions on how to install a Corsa dash in a Monza.  I am looking for details as how do you modify the dash wiring harness for the tach and clock. Where do you connect the vacuum line on the engine for this gage? The head temp gage, what required to make this operational on a Monza. Does anyone offer a install kit for doing this?

I know what's needed, just looking for the details as to how to do it.

Thanks

Rich D.