<VV> Corsa dash Install help

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 22 14:08:28 EDT 2011

Hi Rich, I am not sure of a detailed step-by-step instruction sheet but I know it can be done. Do you have the Corsa dash harness (for the instrument cluster)? Or are you trying to use the Monza harness? I would advise to NOT try to modify the Monza dash harness. It would probably be easiest to then locate a main harness (that goes to the engine) from a Corsa so that all you have to do is plug in. You will have to run the vacuum line from the engine to the cluster but I know at least 1 major vendor has this part. Is your engine a 140? Is your car a manual transmission? Do you have a way to attach this line to your engine? The Corsa 140 car used a fitting on the vacuum equalization tube whereas the Turbos screwed it to the left hand cylinder head. As far as the temp gauge do you have a "thermistor"? There is a small harness just for this that went thru the left front heater shroud. Please give us more information so we can provide more assistance. This is a job that can be done but it is much easier if you have the stock Corsa parts available.
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado 81301