<VV> '68 conv pictures

Michael Kovacs kovacsmj at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 22 14:22:35 EDT 2011

 I need to reshoot the pictures. I had camera operator failure. I may to get the
OK to go back after this weekend. Owner is away and dogs are home. Owner very
restoration savvy. Car was purchased new by his father. I know this car.

 This is just a general estimation. Main body work is rockers and typical fender
bottoms. To really get representative pics, I gotta be there in the day time and
pull all covers and doors open. Drivers door sags...this is not very good.

 I'd call it a complete restoration, but all there. 14 inch tires and mag rims
are NOT part of sale.

Inside storage since 1983. Just outside this year.

 MIKE KOVACS