<VV> Towing...

VIC vichoward at frontiernet.net
Sat Sep 24 13:51:17 EDT 2011

I have towed my 66 Monza many times and up to 3000 miles roundtrip. Nothing
stupid about that at all.
First it had automatic tranny and I was told you can't flat tow it,I had no
problems. I switched it to a 4 speed and was told the same thing! Of course
I flat towed it and had no problems with it that way either.
Just make sure you have a good tow bar and whatever way you attach it to the
front of the car needs to be secure and not damage the car.