<VV> Fwd: Toe adjustment sleeves stuck

Ken Pepke kenpepke at juno.com
Sun Sep 25 16:20:01 EDT 2011

A pipe wrench is the tool to use ... but ... it makes a difference how you apply the wrench!  Make sure the position of the pipe wrench relative to the slot is such so it tends to pull the sleeve open rather than crush it onto the tie rod end.  It makes a huge difference.  Add a piece of pipe to the handle of the wrench for extra leverage if needed.

Ken P
Wyandotte, MI
Worry looks around; Sorry looks back, Faith looks up.