<VV> Cyl. Head Numbers

Mike & Jackie mjsvair at q.com
Mon Sep 26 19:25:03 EDT 2011

Hi guys, really need your help.  I pulled a Cyl. head out of my stash.  It is used, but in good shape.  The problem is I can not figure out what year it is or the H.P.  The number stamped on the end is 3883863.  I have checked all my parts books and also the Corvair Junkyard Primer and there is no such number listed.  Someone placed a piece of paper on it saying it is a 65-67 - 110 H.P. but can't be sure.  Also tried superseding this number and came up with nothing.  If anyone knows what this fits, please let me know.  Thanks, Mike