<VV> Alternator/Regulator Questions

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 28 16:25:06 EDT 2011

Hi Bob,
I just checked my Corvair Monza Wagon (with an internally regulated alternator) and it's charging at the battery, at idle, at 80 degrees faranheit 14.25 volts. I am happy with that.
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado 81301
Getting ready to go to the Corvair Roundup in Missouri in my Monza Wagon (1850 miles roundtrip)