<VV> Corvair siting on ABC-TV's "Pan Am" ?

Charles Lee chaz at properproper.com
Wed Sep 28 17:39:40 EDT 2011

Mike is right, plus the tail has the later modifications, but how many truly
vintage 707's can be left ?

The "Corvair" details look like the hood is too long, and a few other
details (see link to image, below), but it has that same good look of the
late model (no offense to EM's !)

Maybe it's a Ferrari, Aston Martin, Facel Vega, or . what ?

Charlie