<VV> wiper blades and headlamps

John Howell 32chevy at 0306.org
Sun Apr 1 00:55:04 EDT 2012

On 3/31/2012 4:15 PM, Trey Bosson wrote:
> a few months ago the subject of wiper refills came of a topic of conversation..   my local auto zone   ( wellsville ny) can-not help and also the headlights where are these available?   trey bosson   60 v8vair
Trey,

After I read that I went to our local Auto Zone and they only had one
15" Rain-x in stock but they ordered me three more.  I was back in there
the other day and they had a good supply of the 15" Rain-x on display.
I removed the rubber from the new Rain-x blades and put it into the
wiper blades on my `66 Corsa, with a little effort you can refill your
Corvair wiper blades with the rubber from available replacement blades. My
wiper blades are the Anco brand with the wing, all stainless, I have had
them from back in the 60s. I have fixed up a set of the Anco Wings for
my UltraVan also.    The wiper blades on my `32 Chevy 4Dr Sedan are
only 8-1/4 " long but it never gets out in the rain anyway.

John Howell