<VV> FC Paint code

Kent Sullivan kentsu at corvairkid.com
Sun Apr 1 12:47:40 EDT 2012

Craig is correct. In '61 the stripe was Cameo White (except when the body
was Cameo White; then the stripe was Cardinal Red). Bumpers and hubcaps were
also Cameo White in the standard (non-chrome) trim.

The situation with wheels is interesting. For solid-color bodies, the wheels
were to be painted black except on deluxe Greenbriers, which were painted
body color. On two-two bodies, the wheels were to be painted body color
regardless of which body style or trim level.

--Kent