<VV> PARTS BECOMING AVAILABLE

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Mon Apr 2 11:52:05 EDT 2012

First of all , I am only the messenger here!
We have a new member in our local (CNYCC) club with a 60 corvair project
car. the car is to become a budget summer fun driver. He just bought a 65 140
 powerglide powertrain . This has the following parts he will be soon
wanting to  sell to help carry on this project. It came with chrome headers with
race plug  silencers , a 4 barrel holley  setup with carb , a very clean
looking 65  differential (*powerglide  3:55) and MAYBE later he will be selling
the  heads and late shroud parts. If interested , you can e mail me for
now. I have  taken a few pictures of these parts , still in the back of his car
from picking  up the other day in MD. I think he and his wife are very
ready to carry out this  interesting project. They will keep the cave man parts
for now , in case they  want to rebuild and put them back someday. It sure
is nice to see younger people  interested in this type of project! Our club
will help them. I will be writing  more about this in the CNYCC FAN soon ,
and posting on the website with  pictures.
They have been given the links and info for v vairs , corsa , and other
good places for help.
Regards, Tim Colson