<VV> spatter paint for trunk

dennis dorogi dfamily at fairpoint.net
Mon Apr 2 13:06:40 EDT 2012

I am afraid to try something something so ambitious.  Just don't have the
time.  I do want something as close to stock as I can get.  I have always
used clear coat on the spray can spatter paint and it does give a waterproof
finish..  I am just looking for something closer to the original spatter
paint.  Thanks.