<VV> Manual verses PG difference

PETER INMAN monza1965 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 2 19:58:29 EDT 2012

Well this evening I took the 65 Monza 4 speed 110 out for the last run with the 4 speed. Going to start tearing it down in the morning for the PG conversion. Not ready to put it back together for a while because I need to replace the left rear wheel bearing and have to send it in for core charge before new rebuilt one is shipped. Couldnt help but run it through the 1/4 mile a couple times because I will compair the MPH speed difference between the 4 speed and the PG after its all completed and tuned for new set up. How much difference will there be? Has anyone ever compaired the two tranies to eachother for 1/4 mile times and speeds?
Pete Inman
65 Monza 110 4 speed
61 Rampside 4 speed