<VV> Fwd: Wheel color

Ken Pepke kenpepke at juno.com
Tue Apr 3 09:22:46 EDT 2012

I, long ago, lost count on how many Corvairs I have had or had access to, but I can say that I never saw a wheel painted body color on the inside.  Black wheels were black wheel / chassis black paint [not body paint] both on the outside and on the inside with a few that were a semi gloss grey that looked more like a primer on the inside.  Body color wheels on the outside would show some overspray that came through the slots.  That was even evident on the inside of wheels that were body color black.

Ken P
Wyandotte, MI
Worry looks around; Sorry looks back, Faith looks up.