<VV> Corvair Car Corral at the Walter Mitty Races

DTerry8123 at aol.com DTerry8123 at aol.com
Tue Apr 3 16:41:56 EDT 2012

I'm sending this out to the VV folks. to let you know that Corvair  Atlanta
will have a Corvair Corral set up at the Walter Mitty Challenge at  Road
Atlanta the weekend of Apr. 27-29. Anyone who would like to drive  their Vair
can display it there. It only takes an admission ticket and an  infield
pass.

If you have been reading Rick Norris' posts about all the Corvair drivers
who will be participate in the Mitty, you know this is a once in a lifetime
opportunity. Never before has there been this many Corvair drivers
participating  in a racing event. Corvair Atlanta will have someone on site to
coordinate  parking in our corral starting on Friday Apr. 27.

If you plan on bringing a car, please email me so I can get a head count.
Tickets are available at this address:
http://classicmotorsports.net/events/Mitty12/

Dan Terry
Corvair Atlanta-Director