<VV> MY 67 4DR is toast.

Mark Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 10:17:36 EDT 2012

That's to bad, Everett, but like you, glad the step son is ok. And
because he was so worried about your concern, I think he knew how much
you revered the car.
I have a grandson who is eying my 62 coupe 4 speed to learn how to
drive a stick in. Not sure I want him to stress my 50 year old parts
that way, may go rent him a stick to try first!! Mark Durham

Sent from my Windows Phone