<VV> Garages

Marc Sheridan sheridanma1966 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 10:33:42 EDT 2012

Clark.

I respectively disagree with your assessment of Smitty's garage. In my
opinion, it isn't messy, it is the model of efficiency. That is based on
the quality and quantity of work that has come from that meager shop. Hell,
he even does laundry in there!

My shop is messy and yours may be too, but not Smitty's. I look forward to
your article. Maybe you could even show us how you load test chairs :o).

Marc Sheridan