<VV> MY 67 4DR is toast.

Jack Kean jkean at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 6 10:47:06 EDT 2012

glad your step-son is ok.

Reminds me of the time I fell asleep on the way to work one morning in
78 or 79. I woke up with the car a few yards behind someone who had come
to a complete stop; On the Freeway (southwest of Houston). No where for
me to go except into the back of that car. My 66 Coupe looked a lot like
your sedan. Obviously, this accident was a result of my own stupidity
(who could tell a 24 year old that you should get your sleep BEFORE you
start driving to work....). These cars really absorb a blow. I continued
on my way to work (I was roughnecking at the time). Then drove the car
back home (more than 50 miles) without any issues. I could have
recovered that car, but since I had a donor body in the shop, my choice
was simple.

again I'm glad your step-son is ok.

best regards this Easter weekend,

jack kean