<VV> Starter Adapter Part ID

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Sun Apr 8 15:26:57 EDT 2012

I'm with Mike on this one. However - I am backing into this solution by
asking: "What the hell else could it be? <grin> PS, I did this exact  install
on my Lola, standard rotation motor, flipped ring gear (In a Hewland,  but
same as VW), Crown adapter, and the starter needed an adapter. But that was
23 years ago! Who remembers? -Seth

In a message dated 4/8/2012 12:04:41 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,