<VV> More stuff to get rid of

peter koehler pkoehler01 at atlanticbb.net
Sun Apr 8 18:05:50 EDT 2012

It is time to start cleaning out some space in the garage.
I have four used 1960 gas tanks. All have sending units.
One has the gas heater fuel line attached. They are old
and grungy and are only guaranteed to be...1960 gas tanks!
I'll sell three of them for $50 each. Shipping might be a
problem due to old gas smell. Located in Southeast
Michigan. First come first served. Also have three late
model convertible weight canisters designed to curb cowl
shake. $10 each and they are about 25 lbs each and may be
expensive to ship. Finally, I found several parking brake
cables and shift tubes. Cables are for cars and trucks but
not sure if LM or EM. Tubes are EM or LM or FC. Most have
the coupler still attached. These are Free. Come and get
them. Don't want to throw them out. Don't want to haul
them around to swap meets. Just want to sell the tanks and
canisters and give away the cables and tubes. Contact me
off-line if interested. Thanks!! - Caveman Pete