<VV> It jsut keeps getting better!

Brian bmoneill at juno.com
Mon Apr 9 09:20:22 EDT 2012

Just got a call from my wife.  The rental car she is using while we await the van to be fixed after the lightning stirke will not start.  No lightning this time.  It was in the garage.  It wouldn't crank yesterday so I charged the battery and it fired right up.  This morning it again jsut clicks!  Of course the rental car company can't come up with another car and the Vair no  brake lights.  What fun.