<VV> Hole Punch

jvhroberts at aol.com jvhroberts at aol.com
Mon Apr 9 20:58:28 EDT 2012

 Although a punch does a nicer job than a hole saw, a GOOD hole saw does a respectable job. If you use a Milwaukee, Makita, et al, hole saw, the one with a mandrel and a screw on saw, they do a nice job. For a LOT less than a punch. Just feed carefully and squarely, and it'll make a nice hole. I've used them for this very application, with excellent results.

John Roberts