<VV> Slightly OT rant re pedals

corvairduval at cox.net corvairduval at cox.net
Tue Apr 10 15:15:03 EDT 2012

Jeff,

Tell us what foot does what action. Our VV responses are all over the map,
and we still cannot fathom a better setup than currently on every vehicle
I've seen. The pedal setup is the same on right or left hand drive
vehicles. No mirror reverse.

Now, tell us how (which foot/pedal action) normal starting and stopping is
accomplished, panic stopping is accomplished and hill driving is
accomplished.

And don't forget double clutching! For those who have unsynchroed
transmissions. Either by design or parts worn out! Anybody have a dogbox in
a Corvair?

Frank DuVal