<VV> 63 Monza on Google Maps

Karl Haakonsen (cityhawk@pobox.com) karlhaakonsen at comcast.net
Thu Apr 12 04:56:34 EDT 2012

Interestingly enough, when I went to my address (43 Prospect Ave, Roslindale, MA) I found my Corvair (under cover in the driveway) when rotating the cam.... the scenery looks summer or early fall-like. Then when I saw the picture of my 2001 Saturn wagon without the Yakima RocketBox on the roof (which has been there permanently since the birth of the first of my two toddlers in 2009) I realized that this was an old picture indeed. I can't tell from the surroundings how old, but definitely before July of 2009. My other Saturn wagon isn't there, so I guess I wasn't home when the picture was taken. Anybody know how often these pictures get updated?

Karl in Boston