<VV> 63 Monza on Google Maps

wfcc at mediacombb.net wfcc at mediacombb.net
Thu Apr 12 11:19:47 EDT 2012

If you look on the bottom of the page , it says when the photos were taken, mine were january, 2011. You can see two Ultravans and a corvair 95 . 5670 San Vair st. 32583

                                  Ed Lindsay
                                  West Florida Corvair Club

Quite interesting, mine did not have shed or fence that's been there for 4 or 5 years, so at least that long in my case. Ken