<VV> 63 Monza on Google Maps

Mark Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 14:09:00 EDT 2012

Last I checked my address, 11186 N Hauser Lake Rd, Hauser, Idaho 83854,
there was no drive by. At least this time there is, but the pic is several
years old and the Corvair happens to be in the rt garage with the door
closed. Its a May or early June picture, I still have hot caps on the
melons in the forground by the road. Mark Durham