<VV> wire hubcap advice needed (noisy hubcaps)

Ramon Rodriguez III corvairgrymm at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 17:35:08 EDT 2012

Thanks to those who replied.   The first line of my previous message was a
typo, I believe my hiatus IS over =)

Based on replies it seems the correct 13" wire caps that were available
with these cars are an option.  I'd like some more feedback on these
particular (EM) wire hubcaps as far as noise.  I'd like some more
testimonies that they can be made quiet before I buy a set.

So the next question is does anyone have a set of EM (2 bar spinner) wire
hubcaps in pretty nice shape they'd like to sell?  They don't have to be
perfect, but minimal pitting and only minor dings on the rim please.  I've
already got a set with bad pitting and banged up rims.

Thanks again

--
Ray "Grymm" Rodriguez III
Lake Ariel, PA