<VV> Otto Parts oil pan and valve covers available

peter koehler pkoehler01 at atlanticbb.net
Tue Apr 17 06:17:04 EDT 2012

Found another set of new finned aluminum oil pan and valve
covers in the collection. These are Otto parts items. They
look new but have been sitting around for a while and are
a little shelf-worn. Clark's lists them for $400 for the
three items after shipping, etc. I'll sell these for $250
plus shipping.

Last time I tried this there were many interested parties.
First come first served. Thanks!! - Caveman Pete