<VV> Corsa Dash Anomally

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Wed Apr 18 11:20:04 EDT 2012

Pretty Cute, Tom. Of course, my Tachometer, like my amplifier, goes up to
"Eleven"!! On the Corsa dash, you could actually exchange the complete Tach
and  Speedo, if you could figure out how to stretch the Speedometer cable
far enough  to reach the right side!  - Seth

In a message dated 4/18/2012 8:09:59 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,