<VV> PG woes

Gary Moore tdrinkr at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 18 12:55:04 EDT 2012

I installed a rebuilt PG in my Rampy and switched differentials. It was a no go after I started it. I discovered that the old transmission still had the outer turbine shaft on it and the differential that had been in the truck also had an outer turbine shaft in it. I did not take a rocket surgeon to figure out the problem. Couple of hours later it was on the road.GMoore