<VV> Interesting GM Move!

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Thu Apr 19 17:57:57 EDT 2012

-----Original Message-----
From: Mel Francis <mfrancis at wi.rr.com>

Well, in deference to GM's wanting to trademark the SS model designation, I
think
it would be wise to change the designation of our Monza SS to Monza SR. This
would
then stand for Sports Roadster, which it clearly is.

 So.... this means everyone using the "SS"  prior to the granting of the "trademark"  is now in violation???

 Or just anyone   using it on something NEW  in the future?  Such as Mel selling kits / completed cars?

Remember, Bruce Meyers,  MANX  builder... may have trademarked "SR"   ie:  Manx SR. in the 70's

Matt Nall
Charleston, Oregon
http://tinyurl.com/The-Patio
http://tinyurl.com/Matts-Tech-Pages