<VV> Interesting GM Move!

Scott Trunkhill strunkhill1 at comcast.net
Thu Apr 19 20:05:03 EDT 2012

I believe that date was when GM announced the Camaro was coming back. The drawing and photos for the Trademark application match the Camaro SS.

http://tdr.uspto.gov/jsp/DocumentViewPage.jsp?85597402/SPE20120417123439/Specimen/1/13-Apr-2012/sn/false#p=1

Scott Trunkhill
CORSA, Corvair Atlanta, SECC, CORSA SC
66 Corsa, 65 Convertible, 65 Corsa Autocrosser, 63 Greenbrier
scott at trunkhill.com

Please visit
http://corvaircentral.com          http://wtbrt.com
http://corvair.us                          http://corvair.tv