<VV> Dieseling

Brian bmoneill at juno.com
Mon Apr 23 09:27:53 EDT 2012

My stock 65 140 diesels after I turn off the key.  I'm only running the two primaries with the secondaries blocked off to remove as many variables as possible.  I've tried timing from 8-14 degrees with no change.   The car is idleing between 650 and 700 RPM. The distributor and vacuum advance are correct.  The carbs have 51 jets.  I've been running regular gas with no pinging.  Any suggests/ideas?  Thanks.