<VV> dieseling

FrankCB at aol.com FrankCB at aol.com
Tue Apr 24 23:41:28 EDT 2012

Bruce,
Good idea!  You could use the same solenoid that the LMs use on
A/C-equipped  Corvairs to keep the idle speed up on PG cars with the A/C  running.  I
had one on my 66 PG and it worked fine to keep the engine from  stalling
with the A/C running.

Frank Burkhard
Boonton, NJ

In a message dated 4/24/2012 3:19:04 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,