<VV> Correct CO setting for Turbo engine

Ulli Dittmar info at california-camping.de
Wed Apr 25 09:18:02 EDT 2012

Hello Steve,

we do not have this problem here classic cars do not have to be tested - everything is allowed ;-). I will go through the list as soon Grant sents my new carb and turbo. During installation I will for sure find the problem - now I have to leave for technical inspection on the 66 Corsa, last week same time I made it with my 63 Vert.
Thanks for your quick and helpful answer
Ulli

61 Monza 900 Sedan
63 Monza 900 Convertible
65 Monza 110 Coupe