<VV> Blower Bearing Greasing Tool

J R Read hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Wed Apr 25 21:12:18 EDT 2012

Kevin,

I'm not sure what the aluminum one looks like, but if it uses the same
bearing and has a rubber seal at the top which is of the same diameter as
the original, then it might work.  The tool is designed to push the seal out
of the way so the grease can pass into the bearing.

But, as Dennis mentioned, if the bearing is already squealing it is not
going to last too long even with fresh grease added.

Later, JR