<VV> Mitty

ricknorris at suddenlink.net ricknorris at suddenlink.net
Thu Apr 26 05:36:00 EDT 2012

Yesterday was nuts!
It is very crowded and will get worse by saturday but, the Corvair Group has staked out a sizeable claim so, we'll see how it goes.
Weather is good, beer is cold, car is dirty. Will clean it this morning. Test and tune for me and track orientation for the newbies. Five test sessions scheduled today.
Five of us arrived yesterday. Norm Latulippe, Dave Edsinger, Mikey Levine, James Reeve and  me.
Waiting for breakfast bar to open. About 62 degrees outside. Rained on us coming down. Trip uneventful.
Will try to update this evening.
--
Rick Norris
#36 Sunoco Corvair