<VV> PG/throttle linkage.

Harry Yarnell hyarnell1 at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 26 09:46:02 EDT 2012

If I remember, disconnect the linkage at the carb crosshaft and linkage
going to the gas pedal at the PG belcrank.
Floor the gas pedal with a brick or an assistant.
manually rotate the PG belcrank thru detent and adjust the swivel to just go
into the belcrank.
With the pedal still floored, adjust the upper throttle linkage swivel to
enter the crosshaft with the throttles wide open.