<VV> Early model Wheel bearings - advice needed

Ken Pepke kenpepke at juno.com
Fri Apr 27 07:45:41 EDT 2012

I can understand wanting to get the most money for the club.  However, another thought might be to sell them at an affordable price to a club member that needs them to get their car on the road ... but can't afford them.  Just be sure they are not going to somebody that plans on reselling them at a profit.

Ken P
Wyandotte, MI
Worry looks around; Sorry looks back, Faith looks up.