<VV> Question About My "Honorary Corvair" (Little Corvair Content)

Ken Maxwell kobramax at insightbb.com
Sat Apr 28 10:47:48 EDT 2012

Hi Guys!

I have just loaded up my 2007 Chrysler Pacifica, which I call my "Honorary
Corvair" due to the many times it has helped me with my two Vairs. I am
heading over to my dad's house to work on my '64 Spyder coupe and the
Pacifica has just about my entire tool and parts shop stored within it's
massive storage area.

My problem is that my rear "scuff pad" which covers the top of my rear
bumper cover has a deep gouge in it. I have purchased a new pad from
Chrysler and it has two strips of peel & stick tape that hold it on.
The problem is that I can't get the old pad off! It is about three feet long
and six inches wide and it is really stuck on there! Any ideas about how to
get the old one off so I can stick on the new one?

Thanks!

Ken Maxwell
Louisville, KY

69 Convertible