<VV> Crazy Idiot Lights!

Bill Meglen tirediron at charter.net
Wed Aug 1 00:33:05 EDT 2012

Since converting to an internally regulated alternator I d not see the
gen/fan light with key on, engine not running.  Have I missed something?

Deviating slightly from the thread, I am concenered that the alternator fan
may not have been converted?  What is the rotation of the alternator fan?
How can I determine if I have the correct fan...i.e. Correct fan blade
orientation?  An aging mind keeps me from being able to logically determine
this!  Maybe I can find a stock Corvair alternater to compare?

Pleading for patience on these items and deviation from thread.

Bill