<VV> Brakes - Question

Mark Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 10:08:11 EDT 2012

Bill, Franks explanation is correct. Any of those items can cause
pulling, because even though in theory you get even hydraulic pressure
to each wheel, any extra friction in any of the movable parts from one
wheel to the next can cause one brake to actuate before another. A
restricted brake line can also cause a brake to not work. One adjuster
can have gotten corroded and not adjust, it would be the opposite
wheel, but I would do a manual adjustment of all 4 to drum stoppage,
then back off 5 clicks or so, then press on the brakes to reset
everything and go drive. if that helps, that does not fix the problem,
it just confirms there is one. Then, take all 4 brakes apart, clean,
lubricate, adjust, look. Mark Durham

Sent from my Windows Phone