<VV> Brakes

Bill H. gojoe283 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 3 14:58:22 EDT 2012

                                                                        B"H
Thank you guy for the good suggestions.  I didn't notice any glazing on the drum surface, but it's worth re-checking.  As I said in my first post, both front brake hoses are new.
I forgot to mention that a LOT of the rubber on the suspension needs replacement. Bushings on the front sway bar are shot, and the rubber bushings on the front strut supports (the thick rods that point toward the rear of the car) are old and cracked.  I  know all these need to be replaced, I either need to do it myself or find a mechanic who is willing to take on the job, no easy thing here in the big city.  All the shops only work on modern cars, they are scared silly to touch a 46 year old classic.
Thanks again all!  Bill Hershkowitz