<VV> Field Find: Greenbrier Camper Van Conversion

Ron ronh at owt.com
Fri Aug 3 21:37:07 EDT 2012

A very elderly (older than me, even) has had a Greenbrier camper conversion
buried in the weeds in his back yard for many years and now he wants it
moved out.  I discovered it while trying to get his very nice '65 Monza
Convertible running so he can give it to a grandson.
Anyway, it's a '61 Greenbrier with a fiberglass VandiCraft high headroom top
that has windows.  The engine was overhauled and it was reupholstered and
then parked where it is now.  It has a manual transmission, he thinks four
speed, but I couldn't open the door without moving a lot of stuff leaning
against it.  There appears to be no damage or significant rust as this is a
dry, semiarid climate but it has a lot of sun damage so it needs new paint
and upholstery.  It'll take a bit of work to get a car hauler in there for
removal.
$1000.

If there's any real interest, give me a call at 509-967-5535 or respond to
this email.
Ron Hinz in West Richland, Washington.