<VV> Convention,my take

ebittman at tampabay.rr.com ebittman at tampabay.rr.com
Sat Aug 4 09:57:48 EDT 2012

Wife and I enjoyed the convention,went on tours etc.However I missed several meetings I would have liked to attended.Why not have the conventions run from monday-friday,leaving weekends for travel etc?Why not schedule the various meetings in the evenings say ending by 10PM.The inside vendors should be able to set up and sell when they are ready and should be able to stay open later.Some were closed when the tour buses got back.
   I understand there was an AMC convention nearby.I think it would have been cool to invite them to "cruise by" our convention or we do the same.Speaking for myself I like seeing other makes and brands.Why not have a joint convention someday with other makes (Falcons or ???).The Pontiac GTO Club and the Pontiac Owners club tried this and it was a huge success.I think it maybe time to start thinking outside the box.Ed