<VV> mystery rear brake noise, need help

HallGrenn at aol.com HallGrenn at aol.com
Mon Aug 6 14:13:03 EDT 2012

Ray,

Look for shiny metal first--on the inside of the drums (not just the swept
area but the steel part too), the backing plate and the individual pieces
of  brake hardware.  As you may have mismatched parts you might be able to
find  the one part causing trouble and then replace it without replacing all
the  hardware with the correct pieces.  Best of luck,

Bob

In a message dated 8/6/2012 2:07:34 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,