<VV> 60 stuff

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Mon Aug 6 15:32:11 EDT 2012

I have a 19 60 3 speed cast iron tranny with unknown differential assembly
here F/S . I can not find the number on the diff, no boss on left side.
Guessing  without taking cover off  3:55.
If interested , I will remove cover and take pictures.
any interest in either part , e mail me. I will have the motor ready to
sell soon , but want to run it first.
This was a "ok running" setup in a California car , that now has a 140 PG
setup in it.
I will get it running in the next week or 2 , but am busy and out of space
right now.
Pictures coming soon to the cnycorvair.com web site.
Regards, Tim Colson