<VV> Prestige kits for sale - adv.

Grant Young gyoungwolf at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 6 18:51:33 EDT 2012

I have a nice case lot (6) of the AMT Prestige series Corvair 1:25 plastic kits for sale. They come with a desk set pen holder display stand. They are still factory wrapped. $125 including shipping to the first one who wants them. I also have the entire Prestige set of models at a similar discount if anyone is collecting them. I plan to start listing over 300 Corvair kits and promos and diecasts from all years on ebay in the near future (when the wife can find time), but if anyone wants a preview or wants to buy before then, just let me know via private reply and I will snailmail or fax the 4 page list to you.
Thanks,
Grant