<VV> 14" to 15"wheels

Joel McGregor joel at joelsplace.com
Tue Aug 7 20:51:29 EDT 2012

Is that 3 1/2" including the rim thickness or just the actual inside offset width?  Officially it shouldn't include the rim thickness so we have to deal with the differences between steel and aluminum wheels with the same offset.  One thing I haven't looked as since I haven't tried any 14" wheels is the point of interference difference between 14 and 15" wheels.  Do 14" wheels have more room at the steering arm than 15"?
Joel