<VV> Heading west, no Corvair

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Sun Aug 12 16:44:06 EDT 2012

Hi Bryan, If you have time and energy, come 3 hours north of Albuquerque to Durango Colorado. 1 visit and you will see how we fell in love with it while vacationing. Phoenix right now is averaging about 118 degrees. Las Lunas NM is an hour south of Albuquerque and home of Pat Hall, owner of about 75 Corvairs. If you come to Durango, my wife and I will be on our way to Detroit for the DACC Homecoming. We will be at the Dale Wilshire Memorial Picnic next Sunday (a Rocky Mountain Corsa event) in Denver and from there we are headed east to Detroit. All in my 1964 Corvan Camper. Lots to see and do in the southwest but also lots of heat. Either way, have fun and safe travels.
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado 81301